Here are the projects to vote for the club. Send your 10 selections using the Item Number to email@example.com or text to (931) 787-5916. Also answer the following questions:
- For Christmas Luncheon on Dec. 14, will you be coming? YES or NO
If YES, do you want to BRING YOUR OWN LUNCH or ORDER FROM CHEESECAKE & MORE
- Is the change of the monthly challenge from format to folds acceptable to you?YES or NO Fritzi suggested the use of different card folds for the challenges in 2023 instead of formats. I will request a vote on this. She has agreed to release one each month if we choose to change the type of challenge. She has many to choose from. She says she will start out simply, then progress a little each month, IF we vote to change the challenge.
- Do you agree with the requirement that all projects must have written instructions? YES or NO Since we now have 2 full members who may be missing many of the meetings in 2023 (Lorraine and Fritzi), 2 suggestions have been made: (1) All projects MUST have written instructions. This could be easy because most of the suggestions made came from SplitcoastStampers, and they always provide written instructions.
- Do you agree with the idea to use Zoom to share our monthly meetings and projects with our members? YES or NO (2) We should try Zoom Meetings so that all those who cannot attend because they are out of town or unable to come for health reasons will be able to actively participate, although elsewhere.
- Would you be willing to gather project information from the presenter each month and release the Evites? Lisa has volunteered